What is a good remidy to get scratches out of a CD ?

rockdoc

A mild rubbing polish usually works... unless the Wolf Man has been handling your CDs.

I see there is some polish advertised on You Tube but was unsure of it ..... Thanks for the info and yes some of my CD's have been handled by my daughter without me knowing this .. Check out some of the crap on You Tube for removing scratches . There is one that he uses a microwave and rubbing it in chocolate and a banana ....Looks like the guy likes to touch his own banana ............ :bananamac:

A mild rubbing polish usually works... unless the Wolf Man has been handling your CDs.

I see there is some polish advertised on You Tube but was unsure of it ..... Thanks for the info and yes some of my CD's have been handled by my daughter without me knowing this .. Check out some of the crap on You Tube for removing scratches . There is one that he uses a microwave and rubbing it in chocolate and a banana ....Looks like the guy likes to touch his own banana ............ :bananamac:

Some of the vids I have seen around seem to be piss takes. You know what the tube trolls are like for making fake vids.