METAL MAYHEM

Screamercd is not Ryan.......It is actually Al Natale....Ryan allowed him to use his account to set up another, see how he was banned from ebay......At least that is what i am told......I know ryan and that is not the kind of business he does........I know the last time i bought something from "Screamercd" it was shipped from NJ and had Natale's name and address on it......And we all know Ryan lives in CT.......Ask Adriano Boimel about him.........Just thought i would give my insight on things......

Lonnie my paypal reciept for the Marchelo cd make it clear that the payments for screamercd are made to Ryan Northrup and NOT Al Natale. Ryan sold a bootleg, a cdr.

yes, but Ryan was selling these for Al, thus he would collect the payments and distribute them to Al. Ryan might have given him access to his ebay account, but not his paypal account. so the payments would have to go through ryan to get to al. Ryan would not knowingly sell cd-r's, and he shut down "Al's"

auctions when he discovered al was selling cd-r's. The only thing ryan was guilty of was not picking his friends better, thats it in my opinion.

Screamercd is not Ryan.......It is actually Al Natale....Ryan allowed him to use his account to set up another, see how he was banned from ebay......At least that is what i am told......I know ryan and that is not the kind of business he does........I know the last time i bought something from "Screamercd" it was shipped from NJ and had Natale's name and address on it......And we all know Ryan lives in CT.......Ask Adriano Boimel about him.........Just thought i would give my insight on things......

Lonnie my paypal reciept for the Marchelo cd make it clear that the payments for screamercd are made to Ryan Northrup and NOT Al Natale. Ryan sold a bootleg, a cdr.

i have had no pobs with metal mayhem the cds are top noch & ryan is a nice bloke he is the only one i deal with outside the u.k.

Mbutt, what further proves Ryan as a bootlegger is that having bought off him several times, I still have the last package I got from him which was the wilder cds, the handwriting exact. The return address is Ryan's and in my Marchelo package there is a divine right cd which was legit.

I have also bought from Al and done a few trades with him, I still have his package with pod - hung and another cd, different handwriting.

What next, finger printing, LOL !! It can be arranged.

Ryan still has not responded to my email.

There were 3 others who recied a cdr as their Marchelo purchase. I know one of them did speak to Ryan and got a refund :)