Machines Of Grace

zacharyamelie

From the samples on CD Baby this sounds pretty decent. Anybody pick this up yet? This is not to be confused with the industrial band Machines Of Loving Grace from the 90's, no 'Loving' in this band.

Machines Of Grace

Damn I love Zak's voice, still in my top 10 ever. BTW, my son Zachary was named after him, that's how much I loved and still love his voice. Other fav vocalists include Freddie Mercury, the name Freddie sounded dated. Another was Geoff Tate of Queensryche, however naming a child Geoff is just cruel and unusual punishment.

I started a thread about these guys a couple months ago I think in the hard rock section since it was described as more of a hard rock instead of metal. I don't have it yet but Keith/Fat Freddy has it.

Here it is and it was in the metal section but not much going on in it:

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21899

I started a thread about these guys a couple months ago I think in the hard rock section since it was described as more of a hard rock instead of metal. I don't have it yet but Keith/Fat Freddy has it.

Yup, I do have it, but since it came in with a whole bunch of other sh*t I need to review first, I have barely listened to it. About all I can say is that Zak sounds great as usual, and oddly enough I got kind of a Saigon Kick vibe (:unsure:) from it on my first couple of spins. As I said, I've hardly listened to it so I don't even know if that comparison is accurate. I'll report back when I finally get time to give it some attention.