Richard Dean of Taken ...1993 group Dead Serious?

zrock63

I was talking with a guy over the weekend about the Taken "Smell the Groove" cd (which has been on my most wanted list forever), and he said that Dean was in a group called Dead Serious that put out a cd in 1993 that was very similar to Taken, at first I thought he was talking about Afterlife (which was in a totally different direction than Taken)......but, he said it wasn't the Afterlife cd which he said sucked.

Does anyone know anything about Richard's Dean 1993 cd called Dead Serious???

I was talking with a guy over the weekend about the Taken "Smell the Groove" cd (which has been on my most wanted list forever), and he said that Dean was in a group called Dead Serious that put out a cd in 1993 that was very similar to Taken, at first I thought he was talking about Afterlife (which was in a totally different direction than Taken)......but, he said it wasn't the Afterlife cd which he said sucked.

Does anyone know anything about Richard's Dean 1993 cd called Dead Serious???

dead serious - simple interesting was released on cd in very limited quantities, there's oine killer song there which reminds me of vintage old school dokken. the rest is is best describved as you typical run of the mill bar rock.

I've seen this on ebay a few times getting sold for very little amounts.

I'd also also with Richard that dead serious a tad better than after life.