Black Angels 1981 - 2009

Delbert

I just received the new box set of the 5 BLACK ANGELS albums from Karthago Records today. I don't know how many of you are familiar with this exciting Swiss band who have been around for over 3 decades. I remember having several of their LP's, of which "Kickdown", was one of my favorites. If you are into Melodic Metal with a sound in the vein of Scorpions, Mydra and Stryper meet Stormwitch, these guys will turn you inside out. The Karthago box set is well put together with lots of bonus tracks and even video's of the band playable on your computer.

If you want to get some MP3 samples of this excellent band, rock over to BLACK ANGELS 1981 - 2009 and give 'em a listen to decide.

You collectors in Europe can order directly from KARTHAGO RECORDS as it would probably be cheaper for you.

I would suspect this set will increase in value once the pressing is sold out!!!!

Saw them live years and years ago whilst supporting the 'Kickdown' LP, which I also bought back in the day. They were quite a good band.