Winger - Spell I'm Under

heaven&hell

Another great song from the awesome PULL release.

Did Kip ever sound better on this tune? I think not.

"To the oracle of faith taboo

All my temptation

Hooked on you"

That Geman model Beatrice wasn't to bad to look at. :tumbsup:

Yeah, probably my favourite song off the CD. An absolute stunner of a song. I tried to get this one on my wedding video but I think it was a bit "heavy" for my wife, even though it is a ballad. The chorus... the guitar... the lyrics. Man, just a perfect song.

Yeah, probably my favourite song off the CD. An absolute stunner of a song. I tried to get this one on my wedding video but I think it was a bit "heavy" for my wife, even though it is a ballad. The chorus... the guitar... the lyrics. Man, just a perfect song.

I remember playing this when I first bought it and being taken aback how different is was but at the same time being flat out blown away at the depth of the playing, lyrics and Kip's vocals.

This should of been the bands coming out party where they finally earned respect but for whatever reason it just didn't happen.

I remember playing this when I first bought it and being taken aback how different is was but at the same time being flat out blown away at the depth of the playing, lyrics and Kip's vocals.

This should of been the bands coming out party where they finally earned respect but for whatever reason it just didn't happen.

Yeah, it was some kind of experience playing this for the first time. The obvious comparisons are 'Miles away' and 'Without the night' which are both excellent songs, especially 'Miles away', but this is just a whole other ball game. The song just descends upon you and swallows you in it's brilliance. :wub:

Yeah, it was some kind of experience playing this for the first time. The obvious comparisons are 'Miles away' and 'Without the night' which are both excellent songs, especially 'Miles away', but this is just a whole other ball game. The song just descends upon you and swallows you in it's brilliance. :wub:

Yeah this song took the power ballad format to whole other level.