Freestate

Straydog211

Yeah, great disc. I stumbled on it for $2 early this year and have had a few positive things to say about it. They're from Melbourne I believe and have a good thing going. Almost a slight modern day Harem Scarem vibe at times, a few solos - it's good solid modern rock indeed.

Yeah, great disc. I stumbled on it for $2 early this year and have had a few positive things to say about it. They're from Melbourne I believe and have a good thing going. Almost a slight modern day Harem Scarem vibe at times, a few solos - it's good solid modern rock indeed.

Harem Scarem?? where?!?!??!?!?!?!

I listened to these myspace samples last night...

what are you smoking emoboy?

Harem Scarem?? where?!?!??!?!?!?!

I listened to these myspace samples last night...

what are you smoking emoboy?

You suck and I hate you.

• 2 months later...

Not bad for Aussies j/k...Pretty good modern rock tracks. I like the crunching guitars in "Necessary" which is the better of the 2 tracks I found vids for:

"Necessary"

"Twice Alive"

I listened to a couple of tracks but it's not my thing and I like Harem Scarem.

Oh I wouldn't compare them to HS but its good for what it is.

My comment was pointed towards Geoff's comparison and yeah I agree it's good for what it is but it don't sound nothing like HS and it's not my thing at all. But I did give it a listen and tried to give it a chance.

My comment was pointed towards Geoff's comparison and yeah I agree it's good for what it is but it don't sound nothing like HS and it's not my thing at all. But I did give it a listen and tried to give it a chance.

As I said above, a "slight modern day Harem Scarem vibe" and I stick by that. They don't sound exactly like HS but later on the disc there are some songs with a definite recent HS vibe. :)

As I said above, a "slight modern day Harem Scarem vibe" and I stick by that. They don't sound exactly like HS but later on the disc there are some songs with a definite recent HS vibe. :)

Sorry I don't hear it but I've been told that I have a hearing problem.