The Boogie Knights - Welcome To The Jungle Boogie

JC_AOR

It's friggin' awesome if you like the disco era. JSS really plays it up, and fits this style, as he does everything that comes outta his mouth.....imo.

:dance:

It's friggin' awesome if you like the disco era. JSS really plays it up, and fits this style, as he does everything that comes outta his mouth.....imo.

:dance:

I must admit I do pretty much hate the disco era, luckily I wasn't around for it, but that being said I have yet to hear JSS's voice on something I don't like. The guy can take any style, it seems, and turn it into something special. For example, normaly I wouldn't listen to funk music, but every funk tune I've heard him sing I've just loved. I'll check it out anyway and if it sucks I'll give it to someone who likes disco.

I used to own this. It's OK, great versions of those disco tracks but at the end of the day it's a rock band trying to do disco, and it's live. I love seeing bands live and they would have been great to see - especially with sweaty chicks everywhere.... but I don't dig live CDs much.

I love Soto's voice as well - especially with Malsteen, Kuci, Eyes etc. His solo stuff song-wise doesn't hit the mark for me.

• 7 years later...