Msg Perfect Timing Question

Leykis101

I went into my local cd shop yesterday, I found Msg Perfect Timing, Hurricane Over The Edge, the first 2 King Kobra's and Eyes,I noticed that Perfect Timing has 2 bonus trax, radio edits, searching the internet I found the japanese version has these 2 trax, but this is clearly not a japanese import, and something struck me funny about all these cds, I can't figure out what it is, but the cds are silver pressed, I got a Hitman S/T a few years ago, it was different then the original one I had, Dirk Kennedy said he didn't know anything about it, and the Roadrunner version was the only official version ever released, what do you guys think? should I go in and raise a big stink, and make them sell me the rest of them for cheap? or is this an official pressing.

I went into my local cd shop yesterday, I found Msg Perfect Timing, Hurricane Over The Edge, the first 2 King Kobra's and Eyes,I noticed that Perfect Timing has 2 bonus trax, radio edits, searching the internet I found the japanese version has these 2 trax, but this is clearly not a japanese import, and something struck me funny about all these cds, I can't figure out what it is, but the cds are silver pressed, I got a Hitman S/T a few years ago, it was different then the original one I had, Dirk Kennedy said he didn't know anything about it, and the Roadrunner version was the only official version ever released, what do you guys think? should I go in and raise a big stink, and make them sell me the rest of them for cheap? or is this an official pressing.

I think some of the MSG's have been reissued but I'm not sure if Perfect Timing is one of them.

Can you scan a pic of all of the cds so other here that have the above discs can compare to their originals?

I think some of the MSG's have been reissued but I'm not sure if Perfect Timing is one of them.

Can you scan a pic of all of the cds so other here that have the above discs can compare to their originals?

That's the other thing, these are all cd's I had, that got taken when my house was burglarized, none of the cd's are the same, and the Perfect Timing cd looks kind of like a cd looks when somebody doesnt know what their doing with a silk printer, it's smeared, but not the ink, fuck it' hard to explain, Ive gotta get into the back of a closet to get my scanner out, and ive gotta get to work, a half hour ago, so i'll have to scan it tonight, but the original Perfect Timing was silver on both sides, and it just had black printing on the top, pretty basic, this one is totally purple, here is the bar code, 988006-847705.

Pretty odd barcode, it's got Toshiba in tiny fine print, so somebody in Japan is doing it, I couldnt find a japanese pressing under $50, I didnt buy all of them, I have the rest on hold, but I gotta go to work, i'll get back on this later.