H.E.A.T.

Glen

Wow. That was fuckin amazing.

Too tired and emotional at the moment to comment in full..........but suffice to say they were awesome - total energy and melodic rock excellence.

Surprised to say that 'Cry' (totally rocked out version :bowdown: ) and 'Feel The Heat' :banger: were the best tracks they played.

Time for sleep.........

You lucky bastard. Glad to hear it was a good show mate.

Yeah it was fucking amazing. The energy coming off that stage was awesome. We were ten feet away with all five lined up in front of us. :bowdown:

'Feel The Heat' was mind blowing. The intro.....'you are the real rock stars'.......sounds cheesy but then bang. Straight into that riff and those opening vocals which were just killer. Awesome :beerbang:

was it a big crowd Lennie?

Well it was only the Underworld......very small venue. Id say there was probably 100-150

I can guarantee they will be excellent at FF - gutted that I cant make the Friday night. Hey ho.

Too tired and emotional at the moment to comment in full..........but suffice to say they were awesome - total energy and melodic rock excellence.

Surprised to say that 'Cry' (totally rocked out version :bowdown: ) and 'Feel The Heat' :banger: were the best tracks they played.

Time for sleep.........

Glad you liked it mate. Would love to have come but had to get the train up North today so would've been carrying my laptop. Will meet up with you at Firefest.

Time for sleep.........

Glad you liked it mate. Would love to have come but had to get the train up North today so would've been carrying my laptop. Will meet up with you at Firefest.

Ha, yeah not a good look. No worries, I guessed you wouldnt make it. Great gig tho, you missed a blinder.

FF meet would be good. Cheers