Trading Fate

phaffas

Sometimes, Mathew, you amaze me. You do realise this link is for a song straight off that HEAT debut you don't like?

So, Andre, give us the breakdown. Of the guys in HEAT, who is from Dream and who is from Trading Fate? This vocalist sounds like the guy from HEAT but I always thought the Dream guy was the vocalist. Oh my f*cking Christ, that

song is absolutely horrible. What were you listening to, Matt???

Sorry guys, but it sounds like the merge into HEAT was a good thing. Based on these 2 vids not too sure what you guys are so wild about? Do you have access to some of those other demos, Andre?

Sometimes, Mathew, you amaze me. You do realise this link is for a song straight off that HEAT debut you don't like?

So, Andre, give us the breakdown. Of the guys in HEAT, who is from Dream and who is from Trading Fate? This vocalist sounds like the guy from HEAT but I always thought the Dream guy was the vocalist. Oh my f*cking Christ, that

Sorry guys, but it sounds like the merge into HEAT was a good thing. Based on these 2 vids not too sure what you guys are so wild about? Do you have access to some of those other demos, Andre?

matey I can't recall with pin point accuracy the convos I had with the guys in H.E.A.T on the vip lounge @ at last years Firefest but I believe alll the info you require is on their website. I also got the impression that there are still several unreleased traxx of those 2 bands..

I dont own any demos of the previous bands but I'm sure they are still on a website I've lost the address too, basically I thought the mix on them betters what you hear on H.E.A.T's cd...

:beerbang:

matey I can't recall with pin point accuracy the convos I had with the guys in H.E.A.T on the vip lounge @ at last years Firefest but I believe alll the info you require is on their website. I also got the impression that there are still several unreleased traxx of those 2 bands..

I dont own any demos of the previous bands but I'm sure they are still on a website I've lost the address too, basically I thought the mix on them betters what you hear on H.E.A.T's cd...

:beerbang:

the Trading Fate website is down :(