Thanks Geoff!

Haha... thanks guys. Thanks for the transactions too.

One thing that is disappointing me currently with international post is that whatever I send seems to be getting where it's due about a week later than I'd expect, or am used to. Every tansaction I'm making with guys anywhere in the world - their stuff is getting here in record time and my packages are still not there for days after. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Had a great trading experience with Geoff as well........Gotta say, the 1927 disc I received in return went quite well with a perfectly grilled steak and a couple tall cans of Fosters lager. Already had the Fosters, usually have that on hand in fact, but my grilling skills did seem to be inspired by the smooth Aussie AOR thrumming in the background ......or, maybe it was the beer, but who cares? Cheers to a successful trade.......Jeff :drink:

Had a great trading experience with Geoff as well........Gotta say, the 1927 disc I received in return went quite well with a perfectly grilled steak and a couple tall cans of Fosters lager. Already had the Fosters, usually have that on hand in fact, but my grilling skills did seem to be inspired by the smooth Aussie AOR thrumming in the background ......or, maybe it was the beer, but who cares? Cheers to a successful trade.......Jeff :drink:

And a HUGE thanks to you too, mate, for hooking me up with one of my long-time wants in the delicious Mae West disc. :) Awesome trade - thanks again! And glad to see the ambulance officers were able to revive you after the Fosters experience. ;):lol: