Special Guest: Terry Brock

1313 South Lamar Street

Dallas, TX 75215

(214) 565-1295

Doors at 7:00 pm

Show starts at 8:00 pm

www.poordavidspub.com

Tickets are General Admission - $20 in advance / $25 at the door

Age limit is 18 years or older unless accompanied by parent or guardian.

Terry will start the show around 8 pm and perform for about 45 minutes. Randy should get started around 9 pm and will probably go for about 3 hours, with a short intermission mixed in there somewhere. Then, at the end of the evening, Terry and Randy will perform several songs together...in the past they have done The Eagles, Rod Stewart, The Rolling Stones, Bad Company, even a couple of songs by The Sign, which I consider a rare treat. Very spontaneous, these guys would probably take suggestions from the audience and play it if they know it.

I should have tickets designed and printed with the next couple of weeks for those who would like to purchase in advance. We could do transactions either through the mail or in person if you are in the North Dallas, Plano, Frisco, McKinney part of town. I hope to be able to sell enough tickets in advance to cover some of my initial expenses toward the show, so any help in that regard is very much appreciated as always.

Thanks again everyone...and I look forward to seeing you at the show in May!

Don

• 1 month later...
May 9, 2009, Saturday

Poor David's Pub

Randy Jackson Acoustic Show

1313 South Lamar Street

Dallas, TX 75215

(214) 565-1295

www.poordavidspub.com

Terry will start the show around 8 pm and perform for about 45 minutes. Randy should get started around 9 pm and will probably go for about 3 hours, with a short intermission mixed in there somewhere. Then, at the end of the evening, Terry and Randy will perform several songs together...in the past they have done The Eagles, Rod Stewart, The Rolling Stones, Bad Company, even a couple of songs by The Sign, which I consider a rare treat. Very spontaneous, these guys would probably take suggestions from the audience and play it if they know it.

I should have tickets designed and printed with the next couple of weeks for those who would like to purchase in advance. We could do transactions either through the mail or in person if you are in the North Dallas, Plano, Frisco, McKinney part of town. I hope to be able to sell enough tickets in advance to cover some of my initial expenses toward the show, so any help in that regard is very much appreciated as always.

Don

Due to a scheduling conflict, this show has been moved to Sunday, May 10. The time has been moved up - doors at 5 pm and show starts at 6 pm. Sorry for any inconvenience.

• 3 weeks later...
May 9, 2009, Saturday

Poor David's Pub

Randy Jackson Acoustic Show

1313 South Lamar Street

Dallas, TX 75215

(214) 565-1295

www.poordavidspub.com

Don

Due to a scheduling conflict, this show has been moved to Sunday, May 10. The time has been moved up - doors at 5 pm and show starts at 6 pm. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Less than two weeks away...just a reminder...Sunday, May 10 - doors at 5pm, show starts at 6pm.

isn't he gonna miss the final episodes of American Idol doing this?

isn't he gonna miss the final episodes of American Idol doing this?

:rofl: As soon as I read the thread title I knew somebody was gonna make that joke.