rockbrazil1970

i won a couple of cd's from this seller about (6) weeks ago. no cd's as of yet. i got a response from my first email but none from my second. i took a chance on this because it was a great deal (too good) and from

Brazil (not that there aren't good folks from there) but it raised red flags to me. Anyway, I'm only out $20 bucks, but i just wanted to let you all know about this seller. I tried to submit a claim and was told it was an "invalid number" (it wasn't, i copied it directly). live and learn.. chalk up another one for "if it's too good a deal, be wary"..

i won a couple of cd's from this seller about (6) weeks ago. no cd's as of yet. i got a response from my first email but none from my second. i took a chance on this because it was a great deal (too good) and from

Brazil (not that there aren't good folks from there) but it raised red flags to me. Anyway, I'm only out $20 bucks, but i just wanted to let you all know about this seller. I tried to submit a claim and was told it was an "invalid number" (it wasn't, i copied it directly). live and learn.. chalk up another one for "if it's too good a deal, be wary"..

You should be able to find the transaction on the Paypal site, then click on the transaction and file a claim straight from that.

I'll bet you got the "invalid number" message because the fuckwad isn't a registered ebay member anymore.

I'll bet you got the "invalid number" message because the fuckwad isn't a registered ebay member anymore.

yep, you're right!

yep, you're right!

Again I recommend that you go through Paypal, not Ebay. You may still have time to file a claim, but get on it ASAP. I filed AFTER he was no longer an Ebay member, and I still got my money back. The whole transaction details are still in my Paypal account details, so you should be able to file a claim if you are within Paypal's time limit.

Oh, someone else must have given him a negative, as his rating is down to 85%.

• 2 weeks later...