BlackFish 2

Robtyketto

Greetings,

Just wondering if anyone ever got hold of a copy of blackfish 2?

A fan page on myspace is Blackfish

I have ripped the three tracks from the 2nd cd from the myspace page, so if anyone doesn't know how too I will hapily upload them.

From the three songs it does sound more modern than the 1st cd but still melodic and enjoyable :banana:

There were 2 on Ebay from the same seller. One went for $72.50 and the other stalled at the opening bid of $25. Since he had no feedback whatsoever I emailed him and he told me they were both originals obtained at the benefit concert. Then he only listed the second auction for US bidders so I didn't have a chance to throw my bid out there. Both buyers left positive feedback.

Not sure what's involved in uploading them but I'd love those 3 tunes until I can get my greedy little hands on the real deal.

BTW How do you rip from Myspace? I'd love to get the 3 tunes posted on My Little Funhouse's myspace page, too.

Any help there?

http://www.myspace.com/mylittlefunhouse

There were 2 on Ebay from the same seller. One went for $72.50 and the other stalled at the opening bid of $25. Since he had no feedback whatsoever I emailed him and he told me they were both originals obtained at the benefit concert. Then he only listed the second auction for US bidders so I didn't have a chance to throw my bid out there. Both buyers left positive feedback.

Not sure what's involved in uploading them but I'd love those 3 tunes until I can get my greedy little hands on the real deal.

BTW How do you rip from Myspace? I'd love to get the 3 tunes posted on My Little Funhouse's myspace page, too.

Any help there?

http://www.myspace.com/mylittlefunhouse

I use this web utility

Rip files from webpages

Copy and past the myspace url and then look for any .mp3 files.

I have the my little funhouse cd (Standunder, dont know if they have others??) and haven't really played it, one of the last cd I ever purchased (about 3-4 months ago).

If I dont like I will put it on my trade/sell list.

You can buy it on ebay (UK) quite regular, I think I paid as little as £2 for it.

Thanks. I'll try that ripping webpages link and see how it goes.

I have everything My Little Funhouse has committed to cd. Obviously I'm a huge fan. These 3 songs are the last ones (that I'm aware of anyway) that they recorded, presumably for a second cd that never was released.

IF you like Standunder, check out those 3 tunes on their myspace page. If not avoid.

Anyway sorry to taint your Blackfish thread. If I get a hold of Blackfish 2 I will definitely let everyone know about it here.

Thanks. I'll try that ripping webpages link and see how it goes.

I have everything My Little Funhouse has committed to cd. Obviously I'm a huge fan. These 3 songs are the last ones (that I'm aware of anyway) that they recorded, presumably for a second cd that never was released.

IF you like Standunder, check out those 3 tunes on their myspace page. If not avoid.

Anyway sorry to taint your Blackfish thread. If I get a hold of Blackfish 2 I will definitely let everyone know about it here.

Thanks, I would buy the blackfish cd if they ever put it out via cdbaby etc..,

I will try to listen to My Little Funhouse, just never seem to find the time to listen to my purchases/downloads :unsure:

• 1 month later...

Resurrecting this thread, just to see if anybody as actually heard the full cd?

Some record label needs to contact the band to see if they would participate in getting this released, can't believe in this day and age with the internet this hasn't been traded around.

I missed the ones on ebay else would have contacted the buyers to blag some mp3's doh!

Another moan why cant one of the bigger record labels help to find the master for Vains 'All those strangers' ... shame, can't be any better time now as melodic rock is more popular than has it been in a while with all the festivals and all that going on ....

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...