Call for assistance on audio samples

heavyharmonies

Ok, I've officially exhausted my personal library with respect to adding audio clips to the site. Now I'm going to ask for assistance from those who wish to help out. Call it a challenge if you will. ;)

What I need:

Any CD on the following record labels that doesn't already have samples on the site:

1. Frontiers

2. MTM

3. AOR Heaven/Metal Heaven

4. Perris

5. Retrospect

6. Retroactive

No other labels please, as only the above labels have given their permission to post samples royalty-free. I've repeatedly emailed both Escape and Kivel, but gotten no response from either.

The format:

I need a direct CDR digital dupe of the original CD. No mp3s, it has to be an exact duplicate of the CD. Nothing needs to be labeled on the CDR other than the band name and CD name. No artwork or liner notes are needed, just the disc.

Please send them to:

Heavy Harmonies

P.O. Box 17212

Urbana, IL 61803

USA

Those who contribute to this effort will get their names (or board handles, your preference) added to the Site Contributors page.

Please respond in this thread if you are supplying a certain album, so people don't inadvertently duplicate others' efforts.

Thanks, and let's see how large we can make the audio samples library here at HH!

-Dan

• 1 month later...