one thing

I guess you asked the question before placing any bid, because if you asked after winning the item then you would have already bought from this buyer.

A question that I hate is when a buyer asks for all the song titles of a totally unknown indie. I refuse to type out all the song titles knowing he/she has no clue who the band is.

I guess you asked the question before placing any bid, because if you asked after winning the item then you would have already bought from this buyer.

A question that I hate is when a buyer asks for all the song titles of a totally unknown indie. I refuse to type out all the song titles knowing he/she has no clue who the band is.

i know what you mean!

also; asked this simple question to an seller: has the cd 9 or 12 tracks? as there is 2 versions of the cd out! and i want the on w/12 tracks. NO ANSWER! must be hard to tell i guess

i can´t stand are ebay sellers that don´t respond when you ask them question! i would never buy from such a seller!

Try asking the seller "giveawayguy" about important things that matter to you about the item that he's selling. You won't get anything 'coz he doesn't give a hoot. As a POTENTIAL buyer, I believe that you have the right to know about certain things (like the condition) regarding the item if they don't give exact details (EXCEPT THE SONG TITLES). Some sellers just give very vague discription like "In Very Good Condition" then after you bought it, you realised that you have different definition of the term Very Good.

I just stay away from sellers like that. And stay away from giveawayguy!!!

i can´t stand are ebay sellers that don´t respond when you ask them question! i would never buy from such a seller!

I agree its bad not responding and dont want to defend such sellers, however, there is one occasion which always pisses me mightly: when a buyer sends me question via eBay, and DISABLES his e-mail!

So when I receive his question, which comes to my e-mail, and try replying to it, instead to the buyer my answer goes to: clicktheyellowbutton@ebay.com... and I have to go, log on to ebay, navigate to my conrtol panel and respond again from there. It doesnt take so much time really, but for some reason always annoys me to no end.