Municipal Waste

Fat Freddy

Cool video for this thrashin' tune features lots of clips from the B-Movies of the mighty Troma Studios of New Jersey, including "The Toxic Avenger," "Class of Nuke'em High," "Sgt. Kabukiman, NYPD" and others...

WARNING: this video is not for the easily offended, or safe for work, due to depictions of gore and boobies. Everybody else....

Thrash on! :beerbang:

Oh thats classic stuff right there, thanx Keith. I remember watching the Troma movies on USA Up All Night! when I was just a wee lad in the 80's.

Oh thats classic stuff right there, thanx Keith. I remember watching the Troma movies on USA Up All Night! when I was just a wee lad in the 80's.

Killer stuff. When I was in high school they shot scenes for "Class of Nuke'Em High" at one of the churches in the town where I lived, my friends and I went over there and hung around watching'em film all afternoon. For all I know I'm in the damn movie, but I've seen it several times over the years and I've never been able to pick myself out in the huge crowd of people. Maybe I oughta look and see if a widescreen DVD of that one is available? :blink:

Killer stuff. When I was in high school they shot scenes for "Class of Nuke'Em High" at one of the churches in the town where I lived, my friends and I went over there and hung around watching'em film all afternoon. For all I know I'm in the damn movie, but I've seen it several times over the years and I've never been able to pick myself out in the huge crowd of people. Maybe I oughta look and see if a widescreen DVD of that one is available? :blink:

Yea, kinda like You and I are, sorta in Ghostbusters 2, right?? I have looked and LOOKED in that movie, and I can't see either of Us Man.....

Funny video too.....

Yea, kinda like You and I are, sorta in Ghostbusters 2, right?? I have looked and LOOKED in that movie, and I can't see either of Us Man.....

Funny video too.....

Hahaha, shit, I forgot all ABOUT that!! You're right! We watched'em film part of "Ghostbusters 2" on a very COLD night in NYC many years ago... and nope, I've never been able to find us in the background of that movie either... odds are the director saw us and went "cut those two ugly metal dudes out" and we wound up on the editing room floor. :)

Funny video too.....

Hahaha, shit, I forgot all ABOUT that!! You're right! We watched'em film part of "Ghostbusters 2" on a very COLD night in NYC many years ago... and nope, I've never been able to find us in the background of that movie either... odds are the director saw us and went "cut those two ugly metal dudes out" and we wound up on the editing room floor. :)

Yea, probably.... Hell as I recall You and I were Bored out of our skulls, and broke one night, SO We decided to hop the Ferry and walk around lower Manhattan, just for something to do, and look what We found???? :tumbsup:

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...