BAD EBAY SELLER-BEWARE

Guest CanGLAMada

Guest CanGLAMada

Won a cd bid and the person cashed my money oreder but refused to send the cd or refund my money!!!

Seller info;

Ebay name Businessales

Zidaine Wadell

Dodge City Kansas

REAL LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Won a cd bid and the person cashed my money oreder but refused to send the cd or refund my money!!!

Seller info;

Ebay name Businessales

Zidaine Wadell

Dodge City Kansas

Strange, I've bought may items from this person with no problems at all? Sent him a check and got the items pretty fast actually.

Guest CanGLAMada

Seller info;

Ebay name Businessales

Zidaine Wadell

Dodge City Kansas

Strange, I've bought may items from this person with no problems at all? Sent him a check and got the items pretty fast actually.

He refuses to send my cd or refund and blocks my email and phone calls!!!

Ebay says they can't do anything !

Hope to alert others so they don't get ripped off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CanGLAMada
I wouldnt buy from this person. 8 negatives - 5 users and 3 neutrals out of 300. Looking at the people who left feedback also confirms i wouldnt buy from them. Looks like they are hit and miss and you are one of the hits.

If anyone is in Kansas look up this jerk or phone him anytime 3:oo a.m. sounds like a good time and find out when this loser is going to refund my money, if anyone is sussesful i'll split the refund with them!!!!

Here is the losers contact info;

Zinaida waddell,209 Crawford,Dodge City,Kansas,6780 phone #(620) 430-3901 email Businessales.com

THANKS!!!

I wouldnt buy from this person. 8 negatives - 5 users and 3 neutrals out of 300. Looking at the people who left feedback also confirms i wouldnt buy from them. Looks like they are hit and miss and you are one of the hits.

If anyone is in Kansas look up this jerk or phone him anytime, if anyone is sussesful i'll split the refund with them!!!!

THANKS!!!

How much are we talking about? :whistle:

If anyone is in Kansas look up this jerk or phone him anytime 3:oo a.m. sounds like a good time and find out when this loser is going to refund my money, if anyone is sussesful i'll split the refund with them!!!!

Zinaida waddell,209 Crawford,Dodge City,Kansas,6780 phone #(620) 430-3901 email Businessales.com

THANKS!!!

I live in Kansas but that's still about 6-7 hours from here. My in-laws used to live in Greensburg (the town that got wiped off the face of the earth this year in that huge tornado). Dodge city is about 1 hour from there. I have an aunt and uncle who live in Dodge City but I don't think they would be very intimidating :P

Guest CanGLAMada

THANKS!!!

I live in Kansas but that's still about 6-7 hours from here. My in-laws used to live in Greensburg (the town that got wiped off the face of the earth this year in that huge tornado). Dodge city is about 1 hour from there. I have an aunt and uncle who live in Dodge City but I don't think they would be very intimidating :P

Hi,The amount i got ripped off for was $129.86, so you'd get half of it!

thanks to all replying and for your help and answers!

Guest CanGLAMada

If anyone is in Kansas look up this jerk or phone him anytime, if anyone is sussesful i'll split the refund with them!!!!

THANKS!!!

How much are we talking about? :whistle:

Hi,The amount i got ripped off for was $129.86, so you'd get half of it!

• 1 month later...
Guest CanGLAMada

Still no word from this loser, contact info is posted here feel free to email post or phone this loser, if you manage to get ahold of him and i end up getting my money back i'll split it with the person who helped me!Thanks!