has anybody here done any ebay transactions with

Zinaida Waddell..her/his ebay id is.. businessales..the ebay feedback is 99%..i am weary somewhat ..any help is appreciated...

I won an Erotic Suicide cd from this woman on ebay a few weeks ago and received it without any problem, but it was just one exeprience.

Zinaida Waddell..her/his ebay id is.. businessales..the ebay feedback is 99%..i am weary somewhat ..any help is appreciated...

• 1 month later...

I have bought several CDs from this seller and got them all in mint condition. They do not take Paypal (at least not when I won my items) so I mailed a check. I wouldn't hesitate buying from this seller, I've had nothing but great luck with them.

• 1 month later...
Guest CanGLAMada

Hi,I recently ordered a cd Pretty Boy Floyd-Bullets N Lipstick,sent a money order that was cashed never received the cd, ebay was no help and he has blocked my email and refuses to answer my messages on his answering machine.

BEWARE BAD SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!