BAD SELLER - giveawayguy

Bought the CD El Gato De La Slam by Slamcat from this giveawayguy. The price of the CD is at the minimum and I don't have any complaints about the s&h price, either. But before bidding, I asked him 3 times about the condition of the item. Didn't receive any answers from the 3 questions. I bidded anyway, since the item was cheap. I sent my payment (via snail mail) with the instructions of where to send the item. I have already moved and no longer have the same address that was listed in eBay. Still, he sent it to my former address and when I gave him some notice that I'll be leaving him a NEUTRAL feedback (for not answering questions and the wrong address), he wrote back that he really doesn't answer them. I did left him a NEUTRAL then he responded with a NEGATIVE! What I wrote on my feedback were all true and he still didn't even contacted me to negotiate about that if he wanted me to change it. His full name and address:

DAN ROBERTSHAW

530 DENWAY CIRCLE UNIT #34

KALAMAZOO, MI 49008

But before bidding, I asked him 3 times about the condition of the item. Didn't receive any answers from the 3 questions. I bidded anyway...

Well, I'm not defending the seller, but if asked and then bid without hearing from them you take your own chance, which has very predictable outcome...

Always, ALWAYS update your address with eBay and PayPal - it takes 2 minutes to do so and will help you avoid mishaps like this. Many sellers print labels ditectly from ebay - especially the big volume sellers and its easy to overlook an instruction.

But before bidding, I asked him 3 times about the condition of the item. Didn't receive any answers from the 3 questions. I bidded anyway...

Well, I'm not defending the seller, but if asked and then bid without hearing from them you take your own chance, which has very predictable outcome...

Always, ALWAYS update your address with eBay and PayPal - it takes 2 minutes to do so and will help you avoid mishaps like this. Many sellers print labels ditectly from ebay - especially the big volume sellers and its easy to overlook an instruction.

Thanks for the heads up!!!

Agreed since I do it full time. I print all my postage via paypal even ones that are mailed. This connects your ebay address to the postage. Parcel post will not be forwarded to a new address. I no that doesnt appy here since yours was first class?.