I agree, a great guy who knows his music and loves to share his passion with others.

Although, I'm still waiting for a Christmas card. :christmas:

Cheers :drink:

THIS IS STARYDER1 I JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYBODY KNOW THAT I CLEARED UP THE PROBLEMS WITH M. BUTT AND THAT IM BUYING FROM HIM AGAIN AND THAT HIS A GREAT SELLER AND VERY KNOWLEDGABLE THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

I wanted to respond to each of these posts since this thread was about me....(blushing).....

As James stated in his post, we have cleared up our differences and are enjoying dealing with each other again....James has a huge collection and is so passionate about his collection it gets me excited too....thanks for the purchases James!

take care, Michael :)

Yes, Michael Butt is one of the most solid guys I have met in the scene. Knows his stuff and super friendly as well. Hope you get back on eBay soon!

Hi Tony, thanks for the kind words, you and I and PJ have done some much business half my collection probably came from you guys....(no kidding)....I really enjoy looking through your auctions, you really are one of the elite sellers, always finding that rarity everyone is looking for, or simply introducing us to something new that we can't live without...lol....keep it up! as far as ebay goes, as I told you via email my brother, wife and myself got suspended for what ebay calls" having our accounts linked to a suspended account", they have since reinstated my brother, my wife, and I just faxed them the info they needed to clear up my account as well, so hopefully in the next couple of days we will all be back on....you would be surprised at the people ebay has suspended lately, people that are perfect bidders, they pay well, ect....hopefully ebay will get everything worked out for everyone....

take care, Michael :)

I agree, a great guy who knows his music and loves to share his passion with others.

Although, I'm still waiting for a Christmas card. :christmas:

Cheers :drink:

Hi Dave, thanks also for the kind words, I have purchased a ton of rarities from Dave, alot of people probably do not know, but I was introduced to Mae West from Dave, he found one and sold it to me, and of course the rest is history, I found the band and got some to sell and trade....I am always looking through your auctions and enjoy seeing what you have found lately, Dave is another class seller who if you purchase from you will get what you pay for....keep it up as well!

take care , Michael :)