Could be another Arwine like bidder in the making?

Unlike Arwine this bidder doesn't stick out like a sore thumb and make it so obvious it's him/her. However like Arwine he has had multiple ebay id's and is not coming through with the payments or at least not before a complaint must be made.

In the past 18 months this person has had at least 4 Ebay id's to my knowledge, well at least 4 id's that have bid on my auctions. 3 of the 4 times this person has been NARUed and everytime I have had to file a non-paying complaint through Ebay. A few times I have received payment, yet some other times this person has simply just been NARUed before the transaction could be completed.

Unlike Arwine I don't know this person's name since everytime the shipping name is different, yet one constant is the address in Watsonville, CA (near San Diego).

Here are the 4 ebay id's that this person has had to my knowledge: icb81 (July 2006), drydc (Oct 2006, this id is still active as of today), somebodys_watching_you (Sept 2005) and I also believe this one as well mus12341234 (way back in May 2005.)

He usually bids on some indie AOR cd's in my auctions.

If a new bidder comes from Watsonville, CA, be very carefull.

Cheers, Dave

I figure you might be right. Sure wish I had seen this thread a week ago.

Anyway drydc won 5 of my auctions including an original Ivory Tower CD on Wolfe Records. All 5 for about $100 in total.

Now 8 days since the end of the auctions and no response whatsoever. He also tried a little number on me by affering $40 if I ended the Ivory Tower and Savage Steel auctions early.

Well, maybe he'll pay.

I've raised 5 disputes so if he doesn't that could get him NARU'D.

Unlike Arwine I don't know this person's name since everytime the shipping name is different, yet one constant is the address in Watsonville, CA (near San Diego).

Here are the 4 ebay id's that this person has had to my knowledge: icb81 (July 2006), drydc (Oct 2006, this id is still active as of today), somebodys_watching_you (Sept 2005) and I also believe this one as well mus12341234 (way back in May 2005.)

Cheers, Dave

Watsonville is nowhere near San Diego, Dave (about 8 hours away). I drive through Watsonville twice a day, so if you want me to thunk him on the head, hollar. :lol:

Cheers, Dave

Watsonville is nowhere near San Diego, Dave (about 8 hours away). I drive through Watsonville twice a day, so if you want me to thunk him on the head, hollar. :lol:

In Canada an 8 hour trip means you may see another town, within the same county. Sorry, for geographical OOPS!!! Those darn 'SAN' something, it's like 'St.' this and that in Québec, they are everywhere. Is San Jose a better SAN choice for proximity?

By all means a thunk on the head sounds good...well not my head of course.

Well, the threat of 5 strikes did the trick. Paid bt Paypal Echeck. Cleared today. So reasonably painless. Probably helped that I got in with the disputes as soon as I could.

Thanks for the warning though.

• 4 weeks later...

Well the bidder drydc has been NARUed. However a few weeks after I had blocked him, he re-registered on Ebay under the name drclocks107. Maybe just to mess with my auctions, I do not know. Surprise, surprise, I once again had to file a non-paying complaint with Ebay, he paid at like ''2 Minutes To Midnight'' like the Maiden song, however I refunded his money, because I resold to the second highest bidder, since I had had enough of this guy's crap. Well his new id drclocks107 has also been NARUed, so at least with Paypal I'm safe since I returned the money before he pulled an Arwine complaint of never receiving the cd's.

All sellers should be aware of this guy. He uses many alias, but his address is always the same. From the info I could find his name is Mike Pfister, not to be confused with Michael Pfister (M-Pfister) from Germany, he's a great buyer and seller. Watch out for this name and address:

Mike or Sandra Pfister

130 dans dr

watsonville, CA 95076

United States