site login

stormspell

I went to the site today and then to the login page, where I was greeted by this message:

"****** Already Logged In

You are already logged in as username ******, so you can go ahead and leave comments on the comments pages. If you want to log out, click"

Now, I have no idea who this ****** is and how I ended being logged to their account :yikes: any help please?

Let me guess: it's been a while since you logged in to leave comments (like before I changed the ratings system?). I had to change what is stored in your browser. Clear your cookies for heavyharmonies.com, log in again, and all should be well.

-Dan

P.S. I edited your post to remove the information you gave there, since it is actually your password, albeit encrypted.

Let me guess: it's been a while since you logged in to leave comments (like before I changed the ratings system?). I had to change what is stored in your browser. Clear your cookies for heavyharmonies.com, log in again, and all should be well.

-Dan

P.S. I edited your post to remove the information you gave there, since it is actually your password, albeit encrypted.

Pff, that was funny, thanks!

But why my password would show up in place of my username? Wasnt this ****** my encrypted username as stated in the login message "the username ****** is already logged in..."

P.S. shut! I'm retard - I did check my e-mails and sure this ****** was my password :hammer:

Dan, could you change my password and mail it to me please. Sorry for the inconvenience