Watch out for this seller on Ebay: tokyorockadom

HI all, just wanted to alert everyone about this seller on ebay...tokyorockadom he is a seller from japan his name is Tatsumi Wakita, he claims he also owns the store Disk Heaven.....I bought the new hellfueled cd from him back on nov 21st, and it has never arrived, which can happen with todays mail, but when I emailed him to ask where it was, and to ask for a refund, he came apart telling me he would leave me negative feedback...I told him no problem as I cannot control what he does but I wanted a refund...well I never got the refund and I filed a complaint/claim with paypal then I left him negative feedback as well....I just wanted to warn anyone that you might have some problems if you choose to deal with him....thanks! Michael :)

He does in fact own Disk Heaven, i have dealt with him numerous times without any problems, my only problem is his shipping charges, $7 for the 1st cd and $4 for any additional, which to me is very steep.........His delivery time has always been very fast........But with the USPS who knows it could be sitting on someones desk.......I hope everything works out for ya Michael.......

Later

Lon