I would've posted this in the buy/sell column but i didn't have enough posts to post on that section as of yet. On MusicStack, I noticed that the seller TPRS had the two Inside Out cds for $250 each. I am not saying this guy is a good or bad selle nethertheless, but in you opinions, does that seem too muc? Just wondering. I went to this seller because I knew he still had the "Jax--New York City" cd, and I came across these.

I would've posted this in the buy/sell column but i didn't have enough posts to post on that section as of yet.  On MusicStack, I noticed that the seller TPRS had the two Inside Out cds for $250 each.  I am not saying this guy is a good or bad selle nethertheless, but in you opinions, does that seem too muc?  Just wondering.  I went to this seller because I knew he still had the "Jax--New York City" cd, and I came across these.

Yes, $250 each is WAY to high. I paid about $50 apiece for mine on ebay, they show up from time to time there so I would definitely look there first.