Small Town Titans - Free CD

T-BONE

I just stumbled across this power trio.... not too bad at all. The vocalist reminds me of a cross between Lex Koritni and Chris Cornell in some tunes. Nice production and good sound.

Free CD Here: https://titanfactory.co/pages/the-ride-free-cd?fbclid=IwAR20J27IoN42Cpfe6MtYkliJzynwVuNzY-Urc7hbgfpM5HLZEwYItbGOVQU

https://smalltowntitans.com/

https://www.facebook.com/smalltowntitans

• T-BONE changed the title to Small Town Titans - Free CD

Posted about them before, but seems minimal interest in them here.

Were supposed to your Australia with the treatment but recently cancelled 😮‍💨

For me Fat Bottomed Girls Trump's the original.

CD is pretty good.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Releases July 26. $47.08 at ImportCDs: https://www.importcds.com/dynamite-china-years-complete-recordings-1988-1993/5013929929920 8CD complete collection of recordings released by China Records. Featuring what most consider to be the classic line-up of The Dogs D'Amour; Jo 'Dog' Almeida on guitar, Steve James on bass, the onomatopoeic Bam on drums, and of course fronted by songwriter and singer, the inimitable Tyla. Propelled by the albums' three singles 'The Kid from Kensington', 'I Don't Want You to Go' and 'How Come It Never Rains' edging their way up the charts, when The Dogs D'Amour's genre-defining 1988 "debut" 'In The Dynamite Jet Saloon' (CD2) was released in 1988, it must have looked like the band was an overnight sensation. But this couldn't have been further from the truth. The Dogs D'Amour originally formed in 1983, and had already recorded two previous "debut" albums. First was 1984's now highly collectable 'The State We're In', for Finnish label Kumibeat. Further recordings were made in 1985 and 1986 for Watanabe Records in Japan, and it's the latter where this collection kicks off. 'The (Un)Authorised Bootleg Album' (CD1) was the record originally intended for Japan. The second set in this collection is the aforementioned In 'The Dynamite Jet Saloon' (CD2), bursting with classics. A highly prolific band in their earliest days, 'Errol Flynn' (re-titled 'King Of The Thieves' in the States) (CD3) was released in 1989 as was the extended mini-album, 'A Graveyard Of Empty Bottles Vol. 1' (CD4), a collection of acoustic songs that reached the UK Top 20. 1990 saw the release of '... Straight?!!' (CD5) featuring the singles 'Victims of Success', 'Empty World' and 'Back On The Juice'. Unfortunately, and in true rock 'n' roll tradition, the band split up on stage in Los Angeles in 1991. Thankfully the band regrouped for the self-explanatory '... More Unchartered Heights Of Disgrace' (CD6) in 1993. This eight CD collection is completed with no less than two discs of rarities, live tracks and B-sides with 'Singles, B-Sides & Rarities' (CD7) and 'Even More Singles, B-Sides & Rarities' (CD8), making this the most complete and comprehensive collection of the band's recordings for China.   - Disc 1 - 1 Firework Girl 2 Chains 3 Gold 4 Pourin' Out My Heart 5 Wait Until I'm Dead 6 How Do You Fall in Love Again? 7 Kiss This Joint 8 Heroine 9 Tales of Destruction 10 Dynamite Jet Saloon 11 Swingin' the Bottle - Disc 2 - 1 Debauchery 2 I Don't Want You to Go 3 How Come It Never Rains 4 Last Bandit 5 Medicine Man 6 Gonna Get It Right 7 Everything I Want 8 Heartbreak 9 Billy Two Rivers 10 Wait Until I'm Dead 11 Sometimes 12 The Kid from Kensington 13 The State I'm in - Disc 3 - 1 Drunk Like Me 2 Goddess from the Gutter 3 Hurricane 4 Satellite Kid 5 Errol Flynn 6 Planetary Pied Piper 7 Princess Valium 8 Dogs Hair 9 Trail of Tears 10 Ballad of Jack 11 The Prettiest Girl in the World 12 The Girl Behind the Glass 13 Things Seem to Go Wrong 14 Oooh! Baby Glass - Disc 4 - 1 I Think It's (Love Again) 2 So Once Was I 3 Comfort of the Devil 4 Saviour 5 Errol Flynn 6 The Bullet Proof Poet 7 When the Dream Has Gone 8 Angel 9 Cardboard Town 10 Kiss My Heart Goodbye 11 Lie in This Land 12 You Can't Burn the Devil 13 Gypsy Blood 14 Empty World 15 Back on the Juice 16 Evil 17 Victims of Success 18 Flyin' Solo 19 Heroine 20 Chiva 21 Lady Nicotine - Disc 5 - 1 What's Happening Here? 2 What You Do 3 Pretty, Pretty Once 4 World's Different Now (Ode to Drug Hill) 5 Mr Addiction 6 Johnny Silvers 7 Cath 8 More Unchartered Heights of Disgrace 9 Scared of Dying 10 Mr Barfly 11 Put It in Her Arms 12 All or Nothing 13 English Outlaw 14 No Gypsy Blood '93 15 Hard to Leave This World 16 When Nobody Loves You - Disc 6 - 1 King of the Thieves 2 Ugly 3 Billy Two Rivers (Live) 4 Victims of Success (Live) 5 I Don't Want You to Go (Live) 6 Ballad of Jack (Live) 7 Last Bandit (Live) 8 How Come It Never Rains (Live) 9 Baby Glass (Live) 10 Kirsten Jet (Live) 11 Everything I Want (Live) 12 Heartbreak (Live) 13 Trail of Tears (Live) 14 Medicine Man (Live) 15 Drunk Like Me (Live) 16 I Don't Want You to Go (Live) - Disc 7 - 1 I Don't Want You to Go (12" Version) 2 Trail of Tears (7" Version) 3 How Come It Never Rains (7" Radio Edit) 4 Satellite Kid (Single Edit) 5 She Thinks Too Much of Me (Acoustic Version) 6 Drunk Like Me (Acoustic Version) 7 As the Poppies Fall (Acoustic Version) 8 Things He'd Do (Acoustic Version) 9 Never Had a Girl Who Would Die for Me (Acoustic Version) 10 What's Happening Here? (Acoustic) 11 Heading for the Target of Insanity
    • Way of My People - Lance Keltner
    • One day to the show. Acoustic in a venue that looks like somebodies oversized front room.  Really should be a great night. 
    • Way of the World-Cheap Trick 
    • A rock solid album.. really good this one
    • Newman - Colour In Sound Equus - S/T Martee Lebow - Rock Anthology 1986-1993 At 1980 - Forget To Remember Yes - Talk (30th Anniversary Box)  
    • I'll stick another bonus track in...Only A Matter Of Time..  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.