Wallner Vain - Duel

Stefan

6050E9D8-wallner-vain-announce-back-on-t

Press release:

Dear friends, I’m happy to announce, I am recording a new album called Duel. When I moved back to Los Angeles at the beginning of 2020, it was with the sole intention to make music. I had tried for a long time to rediscover my love for the guitar, it took a while, but during this last year, my passion for rock n roll has returned stronger than ever. I can honestly say this is the most inspired I’ve ever felt in my life. I had taken a long break from music, living in Berlin, Germany, to pursue other interests. It was a time of immense growth, I ran my own business and made a lot of money, but I was always thinking of one day returning to Los Angeles. Now I’ve finally figured things out in my mind and have a clear vision of what I want to accomplish. To put it simply, I want to make a great rock n roll record, with great songs, great production, and great artwork. I want every aspect of this album to be perfectly executed. As a musician, I feel I’ve only just reached the point where I can be confident enough in my abilities to pull this off. ‘Back on the Strip’ is the first song we recorded for Duel, and wanted to share it with you all to give you a taste of what’s to come. This is just the tip of the iceberg. I challenge you to a DUEL!

This song is dedicated to the history and legacy of the legendary Sunset Strip in Los Angeles.

WALLNER VAIN is a collaboration between British guitarist Will Wallner and Croatian singer Vivien Vain. ‘Back on the Strip‘ is autobiographical, telling the story of how they recently moved back to Los Angeles in 2020. The musical duo moved back to LA with one purpose; to record a great rock n roll album. They found an apartment just off the Sunset Strip, right across from the Rainbow Bar & Grill, and as fate would have it, it was also the former home of legendary Motorhead frontman Ian ‘Lemmy’ Kilminster. Back on the Strip is the first single from their new album ‘Duel‘, which is set for release in 2022.

Vocals: Vivien Vain

Guitars: Will Wallner

Bass: Jon Leon

Drums: Vinny Appice

www.willwallner.com

www.facebook.com/willwallner

Edited by Stefan

• 1 year later...

'Duel' out now. Songs from the album.

Tracklisting:
1. Johnny B. Bad
2. Duel