The Revival (Circus Maximus/Pagan’s Mind Members)

Aordave89

Jorn Viggo Lofstad + Michael Eriksen = THE REVIVAL

Jorn Viggo and Michael have been eager to work together for many years. It will now finally happen under the name The Revival. 

Both share the love of melodic rock/hard rock music and are super excited to show the result of this collaboration. Michael says:  
"This is not “just a project” but a seed we have planted and a band we want to spend time on in the years to come in addition to our other commitments."

First six months of 2020 will be used finishing the writing and recording of the debut album. It will be mixed by Jacob Hansen in September 2020.
They will then seek partners and aim for a late 2020 release.

Stay tuned for the announcement of additional band members and more news. 

Really hoping this could be in a similar vein to The Magnificent - Incredible debut and one of my favourite Melodic Rock albums.

Michael Eriksen dosent release enough music for me, top singer.  Surely has all the ingredients so far to be a killer album.. Looking forward to hearing this one.

3518D5E4-930F-428C-B760-97EAD3E26302.jpeg

• Thanks 1

The fact Michael is the CM member has me excited to hear this. There’s just something about his voice that I love. 

• 1 year later...