An old "crooner" song...

Hello!!!
I need help with it.
When I was a child I remember a melodic song sung by a strong and melodic male voice (A "crooner" with the style of Frank Sinatra, Low Rawls, Tony Bennet, etc). and I'd like to know who is the artist and the song's title. The problem: i only remember some of the melody of the instrumental part. This is the melody I remember of that song:

https://soundcloud.com/nicol-s-mat-as-funtalas/a-crooner-song

The song was sung by a male voice, it has some parts of slow jazz rythm and was composed in the key of C Major.

Please, listen to the melody I played and try to tell me who could be the artist and the song's title. I know it's hard because I only remember this melody of the instrument part. But, Well. Try.
Greetings! - Nicolás Matías Funtalas

• 1 month later...

The instrumental part of the song I was trying to play in the link I posted in this thread is an orchestra. The song was sung by a male voice (Style Frank Sinatra, Low Rawls, Tony Bennett, etc.). This is the reason of the thread title. We could consider the singer as a "crooner". 

The song has a part where the rhythm changes to a slow jazz style. The song is mainly in the key of C Major.

But well. I only remember this melody of the song. So, it's hard to identify. Hahaha.

I had to change my user, because I logged out and when I tried to log in again, I forgot my username and password!!!

I think that the song I'm trying to "represent" in this thread is a 60's or 70's easy listening/crooner's style. But, Well. Unfortunately I only remember this melody of the instrumental part. I admit that it is HARD to identify, but...

The song combines a melodic style and slow jazz (It has parts where the rythm changes