Advice about Royal Hunt

Guest MalcolmTucker

Guest MalcolmTucker

I'm not sure if I should post here this, but it seemed to me that this question could belong in different sub-forums. So I'm sorry if this is not the best place to post it.

I've never paid much attention to this band (for no particular reason; lack of time I suppose), but the other day I happened to listen to 'Wasted Time' and it's stuck in my head. So, now that I have the Royal Hunt bug, I'd like you to give me some advice about where to start or what should I listen to first.

Thanks! :)

I'll be interested to see what comes of this thread. I only ever owned 'Land of broken hearts' and 'Moving target.' It was just that type of "mid-prog" kind of stuff. Not full fledged prog, but enough to be annoying and hookless and unappealing. A bit like Mara, perhaps?

I dunno, I know there will be plenty of fans and I'll be interested to see/hear the recommended cream of the crop album, but they were not for me and both albums were sold soon after purchase.