Clawfinger - Nigger & The Truth

Stefan

I just saw this info: "Deafer Dumber Blinder" 20th anniversary edition box set (3-CD+DVD), released on March 7 (EU), April 15 (US).

I thought of these 2 great songs from it. Brilliant stuff and the song 'Nigger' caused some controversy back in 1993.

Anyone else heard these?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2022 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2022.

82% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • You're probably right it's a bad comparison but I guess I just think of the Defiants as more of a project than a band for whatever reason.  I suppose it's because they rarely play live although I know they have played a few times.  
    • Brothers In Arms-Dire Straits
    • That April Rain song sounds pretty good to me !
    • That Sammy is a top 5 release of 2022 for me. The Disturbed is also good. My daughter is getting Taylor Swift for Xmas
    • comparing this to Defiants is ridiculous- Defiants is just D2 under a different name  And it will probably be best album of 2023 
    • beautiful, all in their prime 
    • Pretty over this stupid and weak supergroup crap from Frontiers now. Feeling cynical that they are just trying to squeeze every last $ from the fanbase. Fan abuse.
    • The fundamental difference is that the mainstream media is now portraying the Chinese COVID protestors as glorious freedom fighters standing up for their inalienable human rights, where protesters in the U.S. and Canada were portrayed as terrorists, insurrectionists, and right-wing nazis by the very same mainstream media. Fuckers. I guess the current administration(s) have exhausted the money pit being diverted to Ukraine with respect to public approval, so now time to ratchet up somewhere else to send gobs of taxpayer money so that billions can be funneled back to the DNC via crypto...
    • Agree! There was a time back 5 or 6 years ago when I'd get into these project type things....Defiants, Nordic Union, etc.  And I'm sure I'll still enjoy new Defiants music when it drops. But I'm definitely saturated on these things and I'm basically to the point where I'm paying very little attention to them.  I'd rather invest my time into "real" bands that I might actually get the chance to see live someday. Like you say, I'll still sometimes check out these things and maybe I toss a song into my playlist here or there.  But odds I actually purchase an album from one of these new projects is very low.  
    • This seems like something that would be massively exciting maybe five or six years ago but now, not so much. I'm just so bored with the Frontiers factory churning out studio project after studio project with the same songwriters, the same production, and random hodgepodges of vocalists...year after year after year. I'm just not interested in this stuff anymore, I'll listen but the odds that I'll come back to it (let alone buy the album) are low. Those songs are mediocre. They're not ADV's worst but they are not his best either. IMO Robbie steals the show in both of them. Why is ADV still doing backing vocals for a project created specifically for THREE vocalists?  P.S. that band name SUCKS lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.