Anette Olzon (Nightwish/Alyson Avenue) - Falling (from Shine)

Stefan

• 4 weeks later...

New single 'Lies' out soon.

Tracklist for 'Shine':

01. Like A Show Inside My Head
02. Shine
03. Floating
04. Lies
05. Invincible
06. Hear Me
07. Falling
08. Moving Away
09. One Million Faces
10. Watching Me From Afar

From FB:

"After her departure from Nightwish, swedish singer Anette Olzon announced that she has been working on a new solo album. The album is entitled Shine and it was due to be released on February 28 by earMusic.

However, there is a small change in her plans and according to her label, Shine will finally be released on March 28.

The album has been co-produced by Anette and Johan Kronlund in collaboration with Stefan Örn (songwriter and producer of the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest-winning track Running Scared) and Johan Glössner and. As well, the album was mixed by Kronlund, Nicklas Flykt and Ronny Lahti (known for his work with Loreen and Roxette).

Anette shared her thoughts about her upcoming album: "I am so thrilled to finally release my first solo album. I've been working on it for a long time by now... The album is very personal with songs I have started writing already in 2009 but also very recent songs. The overall message of the album is that life can be really dark and filled with hardship and sadness, but you can always choose to see some light coming through, to make you stronger and full of life — making you SHINE… no matter what."

As for the musical direction of the album, she said: "In the end, it is a rock album. Well, a pop rock album, maybe, or would you call it pop metal?"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...