Molly Hatchet - Satisfied Man

Grey

Another good one..Love the intro to this too. One of Hatchet's more commercial tunes, but a damned good one all the same

Another good one..Love the intro to this too. One of Hatchet's more commercial tunes, but a damned good one all the same

On the album, that's actually the intro to "Stone in Your Heart" and they don't use it in the

for that one. Odd.

• 2 weeks later...

Doh.I was getting these 2 confused with the intro. I didn't play the rest after the intro, so presumed it was 'Stone In Your Heart'. Odd how they tacked that on the beginning of ' Satisfied Man' as you say. Both top tunes though.

Doh.I was getting these 2 confused with the intro. I didn't play the rest after the intro, so presumed it was 'Stone In Your Heart'. Odd how they tacked that on the beginning of ' Satisfied Man' as you say. Both top tunes though.

I wasn't thinking you got it wrong. I was just recalling their decision to use the intro with a different song.

I wasn't thinking you got it wrong. I was just recalling their decision to use the intro with a different song.

Yeah..a bit odd !!