TANGO DOWN update and news!

Hello Everyone!!!

Status update on TANGO DOWN "Identity Crisis". We apologize that this release will be delayed til April for reasons beyond our control. Both the band and Label apologize, as we are all very excited for this title to be released as much as you do. We are in the process of fixing the issue for this delay and getting it out ASAP. We promise it will be worth the wait. In the meantime keep a eye out for the bands new Video "Blame..." due the end of the month. We value each of you, as both a customer of the label , and a fan of the band. It is because of each of you we strive for product excellence, and hope to continue to do so for many more years to come.

Lastly, if you have not received your band and album poster yet. Please contact us at kivel@kivelrecords.com and let us know so we can make sure they ship out to you asap. All signed 8x10s will still ship this week.

A personal note from Tango Down guitarist Scott Miller:

We were pumped this past week. We shot our first video for the album. Had some dates lined up with Y&T. Album was about to be released. All was well. Sadly not everything i guess can go like a well planned strike attack. So, Christmas will come a lil bit later this year. We are very sorry for the delay, but it really was beyond all of our control. Kivel is on top of it and all is well. This album is going to blow some minds and we can't wait! We promise the wait will be worth it!! More shows this spring and summer. Plus a few surprises we can't say just yet.

Peace!

Rif

So there you go folks. A lil longer of a wait, however, we promise it will be worth it!! If you were at one of the shows this past week, then you would have heard some of the new tunes, as the guys unleashed and road tested a few of them. Moving right along.....i wanted to include this post from the bands FB page

In a few days this will go to one lucky winner!! So there is still time to enter and have a chance to win this puppy, and be a Winner winner Chicken Dinner!! ;-) The other half of this set is now hanging up at the Rock Junction in Rhode Island. The last place these were used. They have been with us since 2009 and have been all over from South Dakota to Rhode Island and everywhere in between. It's last stop? Your man cave!! Your living room! Your garage! Or maybe even a throw blanket for the entertainment room!! You win it, YOU decide where it goes.

431328_3442500383932_1313265761_3341274_460783137_n.jpg

Tango Down Live 03-03-12

IMG_0065-2.jpg

:party421: THIS CAN BE YOURS! :party421:

Thanks everyone for helping keep this genre alive! Big Shout out to Dan and all his efforts here on HH, Thank you.

John

KIVEL RECORDS

Another month isn't gonna kill me...plenty of stuff to check out in the meantime.

Oh hey, if I win, does the girl come with the poster? I am a nice guy, truly I am...or a bad guy, whatever she likes.

Another month isn't gonna kill me...plenty of stuff to check out in the meantime.

Oh hey, if I win, does the girl come with the poster? I am a nice guy, truly I am...or a bad guy, whatever she likes.

Thank You for the understanding Jeff. These things happen. I guess we were being a lil too hopeful we would have the new cd in time for the shows this past week. At any rate, we promise the wait will be worth it. A sneak peak is coming this month though. So keep an eye out. As for the backdrop, LOL.....noooo She doesnt come with the backdrop. Sorry.;-) Good luck to everyone entered to win the backdrop. We only have two of these as you can see from the photo. One we gave to the Rock Junction in Rhode Island right after the band was done playing. The other one will be going to one lucky winner. All we ask is, you take a pic of it hanging in your mancave(or wherever you hang it)

Thanks!

JK