Vampires are coming to my hometown!

Fat Freddy

According to a story in today's paper, an indie horror film called "Cult of the Iron Cobra" is due to start shooting in my home town of West Milford, NJ in May.

http://www.northjersey.com/topstories/westmilford-hewitt-newfoundland/139434503_Shooting_for_vampire_movie_to_begin_in_May.html

Supposedly the film will deal with the creation of the first-ever vampire and Countess Elizabeth Bathory figures into the story somehow. The article sez the director wants Demi Moore (!) to play her.

Could be cool, could be crap, but it's neat to see my little burg getting some ink.

Maybe you could get a cameo...

I know your creative enough... I've seen pictures of some snowmen you helped make.

I guess you haven't created any snowmen this year..? I'd sure be interested in some pictures... :bowdown:

I guess you haven't created any snowmen this year..? I'd sure be interested in some pictures... :bowdown:

This winter has been oddly snow-free. What little we've had hasn't been enough to make any snowmen with. :(