U.D.O. new disc "Rev-Raptor"

AlphaMale

This disc kicks all kind of ass!! Right up there with the "Blood Of The Nations" disc!!

:headbanger::beerbang::banger:

U.D.O.Rev-Raptor.jpg

http://puregrainaudio.com/reviews/udo-rev-raptor

U.D.O. - "Rev-Raptor"

Reviews » Posted on May 10, 2011 at 03:20PM by: Bruce Moore 0 Comments and 1 Reaction

Rating: 8.5 / 10

The man with the most recognizable voice in all of heavy metal, Udo Dirkschneider, is back with a blistering new record, Rev-Raptor. Taking their name from their legendary front man, U.D.O. has created a disc that is a terrific follow up to their critically acclaimed disc, Dominator. It's great to see a band whose members have been around for so long still releasing rocking, relevant, kick-ass metal.

After the first listen through the disc I was reminded of just how influential and timeless Udo’s voice really is. When it comes to metal, there really is no one quite like him; he is really in a class all by himself. At any rate, the end result is that Rev-Raptor in my opinion, is a great metal record that I feel is as good as if not better than Dominator. Rev-Raptor is heavy, tight and gritty and probably about as solid a metal release as you can get. Give this one a shot, it really kicks!

Track Listing:

01. Rev-Raptor

02. Leatherhead

03. Renegade

04. I Give As Good As I Get

05. Dr. Death

06. Rock’N’Roll Soldiers

07. Terrorvision

08. Underworld

09. Pain Man

10. Fairy Tales Of Victory

11. Motor-Borg

12. True Born Winners

13. Days Of Hope And Glory

Run Time: 51:17

Release Date: 05.31.2011

Looking forward to hearing this one, especially since Accept's BLOOD OF THE NATIONS set the bar awfully high, I'd say. But Udo never disappoints.

That is one godawful ugly album cover though!! :yikes: