New Halford video for "Made of Metal"

Dark Star

Nice. :beerbang: Video is kinda stupid (space aliens and NASCAR?) but the song is cool. I 'spect that HALFORD IV will smoke Priest's NOSTRADAMUS

gonna be better than Nostradamus too, though I DID like that album.... :headbanger:

Suuuuuure you did. So when's the last time you listened to it?

If you can't remember, then you couldn't have liked it THAT much. :lol:

gonna be better than Nostradamus too, though I DID like that album.... :headbanger:

Suuuuuure you did. So when's the last time you listened to it?

If you can't remember, then you couldn't have liked it THAT much. :lol:

I played disc one a few months back and while I don't hate it it does take to much effort to try to listen to it unlike many of the other Priest classics like Painkiller.

I rank "Nostradamus" near the bottom of the Priest pile, somewhere below TURBO, but above DEMOLITION. For whatever that's worth. In other words, I don't hate it but I sure don't go outta my way to listen to it much nowadays. As soon as the "newness" of it wore off, it went back on the shelf and has basically stayed there ever since.

I rank "Nostradamus" near the bottom of the Priest pile, somewhere below TURBO, but above DEMOLITION. For whatever that's worth. In other words, I don't hate it but I sure don't go outta my way to listen to it much nowadays. As soon as the "newness" of it wore off, it went back on the shelf and has basically stayed there ever since.

I probably agree with you. Demolition, Rock A Rolla, Turbo and Point of Entry are at the bottom of the Preist pile I'd say and Nostadamus would be somewhere in that mix.

I probably agree with you. Demolition, Rock A Rolla, Turbo and Point of Entry are at the bottom of the Preist pile I'd say and Nostadamus would be somewhere in that mix.

You no likee the Rocka Rolla? I actually kinda love that one in a weird way. Of course it sounds nothing like the Priest we came to know and love but it has an odd charm all its own.

Besides, I love the little oddball things like "Rob" Halford being credited as "Bob" on the back of the album (for "vocals and harmonica" no less), and the pix of Ian Hill dressed like the Dalai Lama and KK Downing rockin' a Huggy Bear pimp hat. :rofl:

Ok yea Demolition pretty muich blows goats.. But Point of Entry?? DAMN good album there... Desert Plains.. Heading Out to the Highway and etc..... :headbanger:

Ok yea Demolition pretty muich blows goats.. But Point of Entry?? DAMN good album there... Desert Plains.. Heading Out to the Highway and etc..... :headbanger:

Point of Entry has a handful of good songs with a few of those being great but the rest are very average IMO plus it doesn't help that this was released between classics like British Steel and Screaming for Vengeance which both make POE pale in comparison.

I have a soft spot for POINT OF ENTRY cuz the first Priest song I ever heard as a wee lad ("Headin' Out To the Highway") is on that record, but I will agree with Wes, it is rather hit or miss. When it's "on," it's ON, but there are quite a few fillers on it as well.