LA FAMIGLIA SUPERSTAR

Guest dragomilov

Guest dragomilov

I'm pleased to present LA FAMIGLIA SUPERSTAR

Debut album for this Superband, formed by great musicians of the international hard rock scene.

We find Terry Ilous (XYZ, Jeff Pilson, Chris Slade, Vinnie Apice ...), on vocals, Marco Mendoza (Whitesnake, Thin Lizzy, David Lee Roth, Ted Nugent, Blue Murder ...) on bass, the drummer Atma Anur ( Journey, David Bowie, Richie Kotzen, Tony Macalpine ...) and Steve Saluto( guitar hero with numerous albums and several collaborations assets) on guitar.

La Famiglia Superstar appears, then, with this self-titled album, where, with an excellent production, and the alchemy produced by the four artists, captures the attention of the listener.

the opener song”Never Enough” is hard rock cool sparkling,

The band also playing the path of experimentation, the smearing of colored funk “What We Gonna Do” or contaminating the modern rock of “Can U Tell Me” which gives us a compelling refrain.

Airy sounds take over the quiet “I Come Around” which then turn into delicious acoustic notes in sensual “Closer” or the profound and hopeful ”I Miss You”

Sensations such as unpredictability and then are transformed into feeling relaxed version of the classic Whitesnake’s song “Here I Go Again”or in acustic ”The Wind” sung in French, only to end hit the wall of sound instrumental “Visions” overflowing riffs and so much groove.

An album full of melody and great rock!

Hey scallop, thanks for the heads up on the new bands... any links for the lazy people amongst us? :) Cheers.