Tod Howarth - Opposite Gods

Mullethead

This was released this year, picked it up on ITunes yesterday and wow! Very heavy, great production and Tod plays all instruments. Check it out if you liked Tod with Frehley's Comet!

I've tried for a while to find his other albums, but they just must be that rare... I've seen them at obscene prices on evilbay every once in a while, but that's it.

So does this actually sound like Frehleys Comet or more like his disc Cobalt Parlor(I think that was the name)?

Neither really. Cobalt Parlor was only okay. This is not really modern but not Frehleys Comet either. Lots of melodies...there, clear as mudd right?

I've tried for a while to find his other albums, but they just must be that rare... I've seen them at obscene prices on evilbay every once in a while, but that's it.

Unfortunately most of his other solo stuff is spotty with Silhouette being the most melodic. none are worth the price they command.