Sign in to follow this  
Stefan

Forgotten Finnish classics

Here's a great tune from the pretty much forgotten Wighthouse Wanderland - s/t (1991) release: Young Heroes.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Bare Knuckle Messiahs -  That Which Preys On The Dead.
    • Latest grabs:   Toxic Ruin - Subterranean Terror Toxic Ruin - Mortal Insolence In Battle - Kingdom Of Fear Imperial Vengeance - At The Going Down Of The Sun Dead To This World - First Strike For Spiritual Renewance Viking Skull - Doom, Gloom, Heartache & Whiskey
    • I had Chvrches my car past few days, quite infectious pop tunes. Most songs are sung by the girl who I think has a bit of helium in her voice, but there is a guy singing too Chvrches - High Enough to Carry you over    
    • Wow... that WAS really boring. 
    • You're not wrong. Asking Alexandria were good, and Papa Roach brought some good energy, but I don't give a shit about their music. But after them, Shinedown felt so anticlimactic. Plus the dude's voice wasn't quite there. It was the end of their tour, so perhaps his voice was just tired, but when he's the star of the band--the guitarist isn't phenomenal, the drummer doesn't do anything I can't do, and the backing vocals were lacking--it's real disappointing when he's not hitting the notes. 
    • By the looks of it, it was a massive hit all over the world, including the USA, so no idea why they think this is one that was never played on radio etc Chart (1997) Peak position Australia (ARIA)[29] 1 Austria (Ö3 Austria Top 40)[30] 14 Belgium (Ultratop 50 Flanders)[31] 9 Belgium (Ultratop 50 Wallonia)[32] 30 Canada Top Singles (RPM)[33] 1 Canada Adult Contemporary (RPM)[34] 1 Canada Rock/Alternative (RPM)[35] 1 France (SNEP)[36] 38 Germany (Official German Charts)[37] 11 Hungary (Mahasz)[38] 5 Iceland (Íslenski Listinn Topp 40)[39] 10 Ireland (IRMA)[40] 1 Italy (Hit Parade Italia)[19] 1 Netherlands (Dutch Top 40)[41] 10 Netherlands (Single Top 100)[42] 16 New Zealand (Recorded Music NZ)[43] 1 Norway (VG-lista)[44] 2 Scotland (Official Charts Company)[45] 1 Sweden (Sverigetopplistan)[46] 6 Switzerland (Schweizer Hitparade)[47] 14 UK Singles (Official Charts Company)[48] 2 US Alternative Songs (Billboard)[49] 1 US Adult Top 40 (Billboard)[50] 1 US Billboard Hot 100[1] 6 US Mainstream Top 40 (Billboard)[51] 1
    • All stand together is really good! And Nouveaux's album ♥️
    • Haha..you always come across cool tunes whenever you are on a vacation. Your trip to Thailand some years back ended up discovering a treasure box. Am talking about Silly Fools. I think you should travel more often, especially to Asian countries lol.  Yes I like The 1975. If you haven't already then I suggest you check them out. They have some cool tunes.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.