Sevendust - Unraveling

heaven&hell

This is the first single from the new disc "Cold Day Memory".

This is the best song they've written IMO since the "Seasons" disc.

Yeah it's pretty cool. Though I really prefer the heavier side of this band. Will definitely pick the new disc up though, have enjoyed pretty much all their albums (and seeing them shred live).

Yeah it's pretty cool. Though I really prefer the heavier side of this band. Will definitely pick the new disc up though, have enjoyed pretty much all their albums (and seeing them shred live).

I love both sides of the band. That's one of the many things I love about Sevendust that they can be so heavy but still be melodic and have like 3 voices going at once. Plus Lajon is such a great singer and frontman and that's what got me into them so much back in 1997 on their first disc. To me they stood head and shoulders above bands that they were getting compared to like Korn and Limp Bizkit and the fact that they didn't rap made them in some ways original and untrendy to me.

I love both sides of the band. That's one of the many things I love about Sevendust that they can be so heavy but still be melodic and have like 3 voices going at once. Plus Lajon is such a great singer and frontman and that's what got me into them so much back in 1997 on their first disc. To me they stood head and shoulders above bands that they were getting compared to like Korn and Limp Bizkit and the fact that they didn't rap made them in some ways original and untrendy to me.

Should be getting mine this week !! Looking forward to it . Great band !!

I'd rate it better than 'Next' and 'Hope & Sorrow' and maybe on par with 'Alpha' but not as good as the first 4 releases IMO.