The Hard Rock Palace

Guest detpak

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest detpak

Hello Heavy Harmony members I'd like to invite you to stop by and listen to our Internet Radio Station

"The Hard Rock Palace" we've been online since 2001 on LIVE365.We play Classic Hard Rock and Metal

from the 70's - thru today's NEWEST Releases!

The Station runs 24/7 with over 1,300 songs from every genre of rock,playing in mp3 pro cd audio

We take requests too! and what a way to spend your workday !!

"Starlight" will be with you thru the day and nights as the Voice of the station during music breaks!

Oh did I mention it's FREE !!

Thanks

Randy

C'mon guys, you wanna hear some great music? :party421: You want to hear a mix of artists from the 70's thru today? :headbanger: And a lot are songs that rarely if never got any airplay on mainstream radio. Bands that we all know and love but mainstream radio has never heard. Ive been tuning in to The Hard Rock Palace for what? On & off for a year now. :party421:

This is just a partial list of the artists Ive heard since Ive been listening in:

Iron Maiden, Satriani, ZZ Top, Hammerfall, Dokken, Evergrey, Cinderella, REO Speedwagon Sammy Hagar, Uriah Heep, Triumph, Zebra, Priest, Kamelot, Joe Lynn Turner, Zeppelin, Jaded Heart, JORN, Slash, Wolf, Dream Evil, Molly Hatchet, Sabbath, Frank Marino, Whitesnake, Deep Purple, Skynyrd, Ace Frehley, Lynch Mob, Blue Oyster Cult, Kiss, Kansas, .38 Special, Hughes/Turner Project, Malmsteen, Styx, Blackfoot, Journey, Foreigner, Van Halen, Gary Moore, GNR, DIO, Rush, Nugent, Phantom Blue, Queensrysche, UFO, Masterplan, Scorpions, Lita Ford, Krokus, Aerosmith just to name a few. :D

Like I said New and old songs, heard and rarely heard songs. Artists & songs we all love. Check it out. The Hard Rock Palace Rocks!! :banger: Just click on the link in my signature. ;)

• 9 months later...