Pink - Fun House Tour DVD

Dave

I saw part of this last night and was blown away on how good she does Zep's, "Babe I'm Gonna' Leave Ya" and Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody".

Has anyone else seen and heard these because they really are shit hot :tumbsup:

Hey Dave I love Pink (I would like to love her in other ways but that's a different story ;)). She always does kick ass rock covers cuz she has more of a rock voice & she can actually sing live. I have most of her stuff but haven't seen the "FUNHOUSE" DVD yet...I guess you talked me into getting it... :lol:

My missus loves her stuff, so I get to hear quite alot of it including Funhouse'. As mentioned, she is alot better when she does the 'Rock' thing, although she isn't really my cup of tea, but I have heard alot worse things to be honest.

Hey Dave I love Pink (I would like to love her in other ways but that's a different story ;)). She always does kick ass rock covers cuz she has more of a rock voice & she can actually sing live. I have most of her stuff but haven't seen the "FUNHOUSE" DVD yet...I guess you talked me into getting it... :lol:

I kid you not, you jaw will hit the ground when you hear these two tracks.....She and the band nail them both big time !!!!!