File this under....

Chris

Guest Dangerous Toy
Hope. She. Dies......the mom of course.

I agree 100%.

Same goes for the f***ed up boyfriend as well. I've always felt the death sentence should be reserved for more than just murderers and I believe this case proves my point of view. I mean 500,000 photos? Jesus Christ! Burn them at the stake!

I agree 100%.

Same goes for the f***ed up boyfriend as well. I've always felt the death sentence should be reserved for more than just murderers and I believe this case proves my point of view. I mean 500,000 photos? Jesus Christ! Burn them at the stake!

And shoot arrows loaded with dynamite at them while they burn. "Aim for their heads boys"

Guest Dangerous Toy

I agree 100%.

And shoot arrows loaded with dynamite at them while they burn. "Aim for their heads boys"

The more pain the better. :headbanger:

If this happened in Australia, they both would get a 6 month suspended jail sentence because there would be a good chance for rehabilitation.

No one would ever get to know there names or see pictures of them because that would be an invasion of their privacy.

They would then be free to relocate to another location where they could commence doing it again !!!

DEATH PENALTY AND DO IT QUICK !!!!!!!!!