bad buyer alert

When you sold it, did you include a picture of it sealed? Make PayPal see this if you did.

Paypal won't give him the cash until you confirm you got the CD back. I ran into this a few times. Call PayPal to make sure

1-888-221-1161

thanks for the info! No, I usually rely on a photo from ebay and they didn't have one for this title. If i get the cd back, that will be fine.

When you sold it, did you include a picture of it sealed? Make PayPal see this if you did.

Paypal won't give him the cash until you confirm you got the CD back. I ran into this a few times. Call PayPal to make sure

1-888-221-1161

the above mentioned buyer's id is "wolfskin" if that helps any...

has anyone dealt with him? He won a cd from me and said it wasn't sealed (when it was) and now he is filing a paypal complaint. The cellophane had a couple of stickers on it that he complained about... Now I'm gonna be out $35 plus the cd.. This is why i rarely sell on ebay. any thoughts?

This is one of the reasons that we should start an organized data base for bad buyers, sellers and traders.

It is way over due.

has anyone dealt with him? He won a cd from me and said it wasn't sealed (when it was) and now he is filing a paypal complaint. The cellophane had a couple of stickers on it that he complained about... Now I'm gonna be out $35 plus the cd.. This is why i rarely sell on ebay. any thoughts?

i am attempting to settle this dispute with this buyer and will retract my comments if able to do so

This is one of the reasons that we should start an organized data base for bad buyers, sellers and traders.

It is way over due.