AOR-FM website is down

Swazi

Have you guys noticed that the AOR-FM website cannot be accessed anymore ?!

We spoke about Bruce having some issues with his label in another thread the other day. I haven't seen anything official yet, but this surely is not a good sign. :(

No AOR-FM re-issues anymore and no more valuable band infos on the síte ?? And the "First Thrills" CD won't be re-issued either, it seems. :(

Good luck to you, Bruce !! I hope you will get through the bad times ok !

Bernd,

based on the few emails I've swaped with Bruce I got the feeling that his label isnt quite so dead just on hiatus until things for him gets better.

I have also heard a few stories ( facebook ) involving some U.K based rockers wanting to buy Bruce's label but I'm guessing the offer was declined.

Those U.K guys I mentioned are now in the middle of getting their aor reissue label up & running & have already a few signings which I'm sure will please you enormously :) The material that's to be issued have never been released on cd & are very much of the same calibre as say Pride, Roulette etc..

Bernd,

based on the few emails I've swaped with Bruce I got the feeling that his label isnt quite so dead just on hiatus until things for him gets better.

I have also heard a few stories ( facebook ) involving some U.K based rockers wanting to buy Bruce's label but I'm guessing the offer was declined.

Those U.K guys I mentioned are now in the middle of getting their aor reissue label up & running & have already a few signings which I'm sure will please you enormously :) The material that's to be issued have never been released on cd & are very much of the same calibre as say Pride, Roulette etc..

Well, that's good to hear, Andre ! Thanks for the update ! :drink:

Bruce has posted over at Glory Daze saying that he has had problems with the site and the web developer he used. He found his main page missing and his database gone!!