Download the new Gama Bomb album for FREE

Fat Freddy

portal.gif

Thrashers, check it out... today (November 5th) Earache Records is offering a free download of the new Gama Bomb album, TALES FROM THE GRAVE IN SPACE. And yes, it's totally legit.

Go here: http://www.earache.com/gamabomb/ all you gotta do is enter your e-mail address. So you'll probably have to put up with some Earache Records related SPAM for a while but what the hell.

The album will be released in traditional CD format in the coming months but Earache is taking the unusual step of offering it for free initially to drum up interest.

More info on this rather odd marketing plan here: http://www.metalsucks.net/2009/10/28/earac...ure/#more-23463

I personally have never heard the band before but for free, what the hell, I'll give it a shot. I'm told they're old school crossover/thrash similar to Municipal Waste, and I dig them. If I like what I hear, then I'll probably buy the "real" CD whenever it comes out. (Which is probably the reaction that Earache is banking on here).

I would assume that the offer is only good for this one day so jump on it quick if you're interested.

Listening to it now...

And...

ME LIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbanger:

Yea, pretty cool stuff huh? Kinda got that Nuclear Assault/Exodus riff thing going on, with Anthrax's goofy sense of humor. I'm diggin' it.

You're welcome. :beerbang: