Firehouse Members Appearing On New Liberty N' Justice CD

back4more

Firehouse Members Appearing On New Liberty N' Justice CD

Liberty N' Justice, along with Retroactive Records, is proud to announce more guests for its new CD, "Light It Up". Joining an already impressive line up, CJ Snare & Bill Leverty of Firehouse join forces on "Do What You Believe". The CD has a scheduled fall release date..... more info soon at:

www.libertynjustice.net , www.myspace.com/libertynjustice2 , or www.facebook.com/libertynjustice

Track Listing for Liberty N' Justice's "Light It Up":

1. Light It Up (Phil Lewis of LA Guns & Jk Northrup)

2. The Other Thief (Dale and Troy Thompson of Bride)

3. Blink (Lynn Louise Lowery of Vixen and Eddie Ojeda of Twisted Sister)

4. Do What You Believe (CJ Snare & Bill Leverty of Firehouse)

5. Man vs. Mother Nature (Ted Poley of Danger Danger and Vic Rivera of Crunch)

6. Treading On Serpents (Les Carlsen of Bloodgood and Ox Fox of Stryper/ Bloodgood)

7. Uncle Sam (Sheldon Tarsha of Tarsha/Adler's Appetite and Jeff Pilson of Dokken/ Foreigner)

8. Every Reason To Believe (Kelly Keeling of Baton Rouge/TSO and Kerri Kelli of Alice Cooper)

9. Wrestling With God

10. Best Time You Never Had

11. Beautiful Decision (Harry Hess and Pete Lesperance of Harem Scarem)

12. Drunk Dead Gorgeous (Marq Torien of BulletBoys and Chris Holmes of W.A.S.P.)

13. Greed (Robert Mason of Warrant/Lynch Mob and Jerry Dixon of Warrant)

14. For Better Or Worse(Shawn Pelata of Line Of Fire/Waking Jonah & Stephen Chesney of Waking Jonah)

Some additional musicians: Eric Rango, Terry Illous (XYZ), Chris Dickens (Mission Of One),

Marc Danzeisen (Bulletboys/ Little Caesar), Doug Odell (Crunch/ TNA) & John Pine

Will Firehouse themselves actually ever record again?

What is it with these US bands and never recording new CDs? I know there's probably more money in touring, but seriously... have they lost the desire to make new music? Bands like Firehouse, Slaughter, Cinderella, Poison, Warrant etc. as far as I know have all been "together" (well, at least I haven't heard any have split) for ages but just never deliver new music. Annoys the shit out of me.

What is it with these US bands and never recording new CDs? I know there's probably more money in touring, but seriously... have they lost the desire to make new music? Bands like Firehouse, Slaughter, Cinderella, Poison, Warrant etc. as far as I know have all been "together" (well, at least I haven't heard any have split) for ages but just never deliver new music. Annoys the shit out of me.

Especially Cinderella........They must be due for another "Best Of" or "Live" soon..... They only have 11 others of them :lame:

4 Studio releases and 11 "Best of or Live"........For fuck sake, that is :bs:<_<

Especially Cinderella........They must be due for another "Best Of" or "Live" soon..... They only have 11 others of them :lame:

4 Studio releases and 11 "Best of or Live"........For fuck sake, that is :bs:<_<

Yep, Cinderella are probably the worst of the lot. At least the others guys have one CD to show for the last decade - poor as most of them are. But seriously, what the f*ck are these guys doing?