Whiskey Dust - Featuring Dave Friday(new TALON Vocalist)

heaven&hell

http://whiskeydustonline.com/music.html

This band features Dave Friday the new vocalist for Talon on Guitar and vocals and is a bluesy Hard Rock band kind of like a heavy Badlands or Tesla.

Dave is also the vocalist for Tesla tribute band 'Modern Day Cowboy' and has a Jeff Keith/Ray Gillen/Robert Mason sound to his voice. :bowdown:

I'd love to hear a full release from these guys as the demos show some promise(I'm talking to you John Kivel). :headbanger:

I'm not even sure how active the band is right now but after meeting Dave at Dakota Rock Fest he told me about this band and said he had like a 100 demos laying around.

They certainly show some potential but that "Come on, come on, come on, come on" crap at the begining of "Can't Be Wrong" is a huge turn off for me especially when the opening music is so good.

"Up In The Air" is not a bad track and the third track "Nothin" is the best one there.

As Wes stated, I would like to hear a full release with a good production as they do show some good potential with those three tracks :tumbsup:

They certainly show some potential but that "Come on, come on, come on, come on" crap at the begining of "Can't Be Wrong" is a huge turn off for me especially when the opening music is so good.

"Up In The Air" is not a bad track and the third track "Nothin" is the best one there.

As Wes stated, I would like to hear a full release with a good production as they do show some good potential with those three tracks :tumbsup:

Yup I didn't like the Come on, come on, come on thing either but I think that "Nothin" is an awesome song and I love Dave's voice.